Bubble tight shut off.
Mounts in any position.
Vibration resistance upto 9g.
Suitable for high speed cycling.
Speed up to 600 cycles/ min..
Life >10 million cycles.
| Model No.|| Pressure Range|| Valve Condition|
0 - 20 bar
|Type|| 3 Port, 2 Position|
| Orifice Size|| 7, 10, 16, 20, 25 mm|
| Fluid / Ambient Temp|| - 20 °C to 80 °C|
Operating Voltage :
24, 110, 220, 240 (50 Hz / 60 Hz)
6, 12, 24, 48, 72, 110, 220
Power Consumption :
Size 1 coil :
Size 2 coil :
| Body Material|| Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS 316|
| Guide Assembly|| SS 304|
| Plunger, Insert|| SS 430|
| Shadow Ring|| Copper / Silver / None|
| Spring / Circlip|| SS 302 / Steel|
| Seat, Seals|| NBR, Viton|
| Fasteners|| SS 304|
1. General Purpose Flying lead / Plug-in
2. Weather-Proof: Flying lead & Plug in type, Terminal Box as per IS 13947
3. Explosion-Proof with Junction box as per IS 2148 group I, IIA, IIB and IIC
4. Explosion-Proof with Junction box as per ATEX, INMETRO, CE and UL
(in process) available.
Air, Inert Gases, Water, Vacuum, Free Flowing Liquid,
Oil, Diesel, Kerosene, LPG.
Single acting actuator / Cylinder, control valve actuation,
Diverting / mixing of fluid, Analyzer.
* When valve is used for NC/ NO application, the Pilot pressure should be minimum 2 bar or >= main fluid pressure whichever is higher. When valve is used for diverting mixing application, the pilot pressure should be at least 2 bar higher than main fluid pressure.